I have been tagged by http://thelostkerryman.wordpress.com/ to answer a few random questions! So here goes nothing 🙂
1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?
Pickled pigs feet. I was the only one in my 7th grade class brave enough to try them. They were vinegary
2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
I’ve always been a fan of Elves, though I don’t know that I’d want to adventure with them. I actually think I’d have to go with Hobbits! The thing about Hobbits is that that are very down to earth, sensible sorts with good senses of humor. I think they would make the best travel companions out of all of them. Unless there was battle involved.. If I knew we were predestined to fight things I’d choose Dwarves 🙂
3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
“Why would I want a badger in my lap?” I’d ask, thoroughly confused and maybe even a bit bewildered by the fact I was now holding a dead badger.
4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I have never had biscotti so I wouldn’t know the first thing I’d want with it! >_>
5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today (comedian)?
6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
I would most likely talk about the need for people to talk more openly about mental illness, absue, and bullying to each other and wrap up with something random like “DOCTOR WHO FOREVER! WOO!” once I ran out of stuff to say.
7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
A hike in the woods on a warm spring day. Preferably there would be a tree house involved somewhere along the way.
8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
Soo hard… It would be a toss up between Jennifer Lawrence, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Zooey Deschanel, Neil Patrick-Harris, or John Barrowman. Not necessarily because I’d actually want to “date” any of them, but because I think I would get a long with them and it would be the start of some very cool friendships at the very least!
9. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
The wheels on the bus go round and round…
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
Fictional: The “Ready Player One” universe. Reality: I haven’t been enough places to properly answer this question!
11. Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live?
This is a terrible question! There are just way to many people out there who are/were amazing. If you are looking for currently amazing people I recommend the likes of John and Hank Green, at least to get you started 🙂
I don’t particularly feel comfortable tagging anyone, since I have been gone a while! So if you read this post to the end, consider yourself tagged 😉